Having a destination wedding is a wonderful idea if you want your Big Day to feel really grand, adventurous, and unique. At the same time though, it is important to choose the right destination for this event (if you don’t already have something specific in mind, of course).
What are some of the best destination wedding locations out there? We have some tips for you – read on, find out more, and steal some inspiration from these ideas!
- Jamaica. This is a stunning place – and probably one of the most affordable destinations in the Caribbean. It has it all: the luxurious resorts, the adventurous spots, the amazing culture, the delicious food, and the laid-back isle attitude. How could you not love this destination!
- The Big Island in Hawaii. If you are looking for a magical spot close to home, Hawaii is what you actually want. Exotic and filled with carefreeness and beauty, this location is very popular with brides and grooms – and for all the right reasons. Not only will you have the splendid beach background as your ally on your Big Day, but all the services here are absolutely impeccable, ensuring you that your wedding is exactly as you always wanted it to be.
- San Francisco, California. If you’re not necessarily into beach weddings, but still want your wedding to take place in a truly spectacular location, San Francisco is precisely what you need. Urban, but definitely not dull, this wedding destination is a wonderful choice for the unconventional couple who wants to create the best memories together with the ones they love.
- Las Vegas. You can actually have a great wedding in Las Vegas– it doesn’t have to be an impromptu elopement! There are a lot of really glamorous venues here and you can have the kind of wedding that’s truly fun for everyone invited – so you should definitely consider this if you want a unique wedding day.
- Newport, Rhode Island. The superb waterscapes and landscapes here are bound to steal your heart and make you really, really happy on your wedding day. It’s not your typical beach wedding destination, but it will still bring you the magic of the ocean – so it’s really ideal for brides and grooms who want a very special wedding.
No matter what location you may choose for your wedding day, remember this: the most important thing is that you and your guests feel really good there. It can be your backyard or the most luxurious venue in Paris – as long as it helps you create amazing memories, it is absolutely perfect!
Scroll below for wonderful inspiration if you choose to have your wedding celebration in Cabo San Lucas.